ShopMaster, one of the dropshipping software pioneers, is going defunct. The company’s official announcement of the decision came as an unpleasant surprise to thousands of entrepreneurs. Ever since the shocking news came out, the Ali2Woo team has been receiving an increased number of messages with questions such as:
- “Can I migrate products from ShopMaster to Ali2Woo at all?”
- “Will the products disappear from my store if I switch to your software from ShopMaster?”
- “How do I even start migrating to Ali2Woo from ShopMaster?”
And make no mistake – we got everything covered!
So let’s begin.
Why is ShopMaster shutting down?
Right now, the software is still running with all its features intact — and will continue to do so until April 30th, 2021 — but all subscriptions have been automatically canceled on March 9th, which means the existing subscribers won’t be billed anymore.
The entrepreneurs using ShopMaster will be able to auto-place their orders until April 9th and publish products until the very last day of the software’s existence. Until then, the service will still be able to sync the tracking info from suppliers and upload it to the stores automatically.
But if the owners don’t migrate from ShopMaster to another service before the closing date, they will lose all supplier information since all data will be wiped from the company’s servers.
In the statement posted on ShopMaster’s official Facebook page, the reason is described as “the great challenges involved in maintaining a successful service that meets dropshippers’ expectations.” Some subscribers immediately started speculating about a possible merger, but this was swiftly refuted by the ShopMaster representatives. Turns out, the company isn’t being sold to new owners, it simply terminates its existence.
This vague explanation has left the users dismayed and lost — and in search of new alternatives.
What are alternatives to ShopMaster in 2021?
The good news is, Ali2Woo is the one. You will be able to migrate your store from ShopMaster to our platform smoothly, swiftly, and seamlessly.
The perks of migrating from ShopMaster to Ali2Woo
- You’re getting free assistance from our experts — just contact our support team.
- All data from your store will remain safe and in place. You will only need to provide a CSV file listing the products from your store to our managers. (Such file can be obtained beforehand from ShopMaster’s customer service.). Also you can perform the migration process by yourself, read the following guide.
- No subscription is required — it’s a one-time payment with no unexpected billings. We also have an effective free version Ali2Woo Lite for those wishing to test the waters first.
- Convenient and effective dropshipping features with new ones being added regularly. Right now, Ali2Woo plugin provides you with:
- Unlimited Products
- Unlimited Orders
- Automated Pricing
- Bulk Orders
- Product Customization
- Splitting Variants
- Product Overriding
- Inventory Synchronization
- Product Change Alerts
- Reviews Importing
- Shipping Methods Importing
- Adding Shipping Costs To Prices
- Tracking Number Synchronization
- … and more
Ali2Woo Chrome Extension helps you import AliExpress products with just a couple of clicks. And if you are dropshipping on eBay, our eBay2Woo add-on is just what you need, providing your store with:
- Importing Dropshipped and Affiliated eBay Products
- Importing Variations
- Product Customization
- Price and Inventory auto-updating
- Content Filter
- … and more
The bottom line here is: ShopMaster may be gone, but your WooCommerce journey has just begun. Dropshipping industry is thriving, and Ali2Woo is happy to help you become a successful player.
To migrate your store from ShopMaster to Ali2Woo, please contact our support team immediately.