We’d be lying if we called dropshipping a risk-free model — because every type of business has risks. Whoever says otherwise is either delusional or a scammer. But we also aren’t giving you TED talks without sharing productive ways to make dropshipping easier.
So, you might want to start your business with the following:
- Figure out a dropshipping solution that works best for you (think through the concept of your store, as well as a niche you can occupy;
- Estimate your initial investment. With dropshipping, you can very well do with $50-$100;
- Find the perfect software that will automate about 90% of your WooCommerce dropshipping process.
If you had already started to dropship before finding our blog, chances are you are not completely satisfied with how it goes — unless you wouldn’t be reading this. The possible reasons are:
- You are dropshipping with platforms like Shopify and Amazon instead of WordPress and AliExpress or eBay. You spend more money on listings, Shopify apps, and subscriptions that you earn back;
- The dropshipping software you use is faulty and inconvenient;
- You don’t use any software at all, wasting time on doing everything manually.
Now let’s dive into fixing the problems — and, if you’re a dropshipping newcomer, preventing them from ever occurring.
How to choose a plugin that works?
Let’s start with getting a better understanding of the matter.
Software for dropshipping is an eCommerce program installed on your website. It lets you overview the status of your business and gives you tools to manage it. When you dropship with WooCommerce, you need dropshipping software in the form of a WordPress plugin. There are plenty out there: however, the developers from Ali2Woo have come up with a state-of-art plugin that deals with the most essential tasks.
The dropshipping services provided with AliWoo Plugin are run by artificial intelligence-type modes. This makes it a dropshipping powerhouse compatible with the majority of WooCommerce themes. It also automatically imports products from your AliExpress suppliers, synchronizes your inventory with theirs, updates prices, fulfills orders automatically — and does much, much more. It’s also extra user-friendly: you don’t have to doubt your tech-savviness. Plus, our Support is always here to give tips.
With a dropshipping plugin like that — smoothly working, multi-tasking, and ever-evolving — you can focus more on finding winning products, pouring heart and soul into your store, and getting profit. Dropshipping doesn’t have to be a routine, after all.