Today we would like to announce about a Ali2Woo plugin new release. The release includes new features, a lot of bug fixes and code improvements. If you want to get the update or purchase the plugin, here is a link to the dropshipping plugin.
- Added a Built-In Image Editor to edit product images on the Import List page, product Edit page and in the WordPress Media library
- Added a feature to convert the AliExpress order details characters to Latin alphabet (transliteration option in Ali2Woo settings)
- Added a new “Third name field” option in the plugin setting that enables this field on WooCommerce checkout page and allows to use it during an order-fulfillment process on AliExpress.
- Added a shipping cost calculation to the Import List
- Added a feature to add several AliExpress order IDs to the WooCommerce order (because sometime one WooCommerce order match to several AliExpress ones)
- Added the Profit column to the Import List. It shows the potential profit you will get selling an appropriate product (Profit = your calculated price – original price on AliExpress – shipping cost)
- Add a “Add all to import list” button on the Search Products page
- Added a feature to move/copy images from product description to the gallery, and vice versa.
- Fixed a review sync bug related with changes on AliExpress side
- Fixed a bug related with reviews cache in WordPress
- Fixed a tracking code bug when it had a value containing space char
- Fixed a bug in Order fulfillment module, sometime It caused the empty state (region) on AliExpress checkout page
- Fixed a the cart-item title bug, the title appeared twice on the cart and mini-cart pages
- Fixed minor bugs