- March 29, 2019 at 6:42 am #7695
in GF Autocomplete is there an option to have users submit their own entrys which are not in suggestion list when source is WP or Ajax? It would be nice if they could submit this and not have them stored ..
Thanks and regards!
HollyMarch 29, 2019 at 6:44 am #7696
PS: I purchased and am using Gravity Forms Autocomplete version 1.5.5AdminKeymasterMarch 29, 2019 at 3:42 pm #7703
It’s possible to do using a custom code. Since the Autocomplete plugin should save the entries in WordPress custom post types and each post type has a different structure.
If you describe your task in details, our developers can give you the cost.
Thanks.April 4, 2019 at 1:13 am #7725
– options should be fetched from WordPress
– data for autocomplete is a (custom) taxonomy
The above already works with the plugin.
– Additionally there should be a “allow adding new” option like in manual mode
– BUT: new values shall be stored within the form entry but not as new options
– Meaning: autocomplete will stay the same and fetch from taxonomy
Thanks for your answer and many regards,
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.