ruben perdigaoParticipantApril 9, 2019 at 10:22 am #7859
hi. i came across 2 problems regarding customer review:
1) There are a few customer reviews that i cannot edit. they dont appear in the backoffice. Also, is there a way to change the order making it from the newest to the oldest?
2) Customer review 0. I had set to publish 35 reviews per product, but it in my product page appears 0. But then the rewiews appear in the customer review section
linkAdminKeymasterApril 10, 2019 at 8:52 am #7861
1. Ali2Woo use built-in comments to keep the reviews imported from AliExpress. So your question is about how to change the order of WordPress comments. The only option to change the ordering is using the option you can find in
WP Dashboard > Settings -> Discussion > Other comment settings > Comments should be displayed with the older/newer comments at the top of each page.
As for reviews you can’t edit – you can send a ticket to the support center and we’ll check the issue.
2. It looks like some cache on your side. Do you use any cache plugins?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.