AliExpress Dropshipping forum - licence problems

• Author
    Participant

Hi,

I have a problem with the license, I change the website and I got this message:

Attention! Your Ali2Woo purchase key is already in use on other domain. Reset it or purchase a new license. For further information about the license management read the article.

I don’t use anymore the domaine xn--smart-rparation-hnb.com, but I still have this message ?

The error message is: Auth error: Purchase key is already used on xn--smart-rparation-hnb.com.

Thanks

I am client of Envato for around 15 years I guess man. I know where it is, it can bus downloaded as text, pdf or seen in the support plugins page as well. It seems there is something wrong with your panel. Please, try to add my purchase code yourself to see and let me know 😉

Admin
    Keymaster

Yes, we found the issue, before adding your key to the ali2woo account, you need to active the key on some website. So just add purchase key in the plugin settings on a website and import at list one product there. Then you key will become activated.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Turn Your Store Into

Cash Machine

Enter email and get FREE eBook with

best dropshipping tips for 2020

guide box

By entering your email, you agree to receive marketing

emails from Ali2woo. You can unsubscribe any time.

Thank you!

Check Your E-mail & Start Downloading

Thank you for your interest in our e-book. We’ve sent you an email with a download link - simply click it, and start downloading

Download our free ebook:

Turn Your Store Into Cash Machine