AliExpress Dropshipping forum - Curl Error when using Auto Complete json

Home AliExpress Dropshipping Forum Other plugins Gravity Forms Auto Complete (+address field) Curl Error when using Auto Complete json

• Author
    Participant

When I create an auto complete input, using a JSON file I get this message when I test the URL: Curl error occurs. Check your PHP logs.
    The message in the PHP logs is: PHP Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in /home2/applyfq0/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/common.php on line 3628

This only happens when using a JSON file.

The location of the JSON file is here: https://applyformyloan.com/wp-content/themes/wp-bootstrap-starter/inc/assets/js/cities-autocomplete.json

This wasn’t happening on my test site, but it is on my live site yet all of the settings are exactly the same.

Admin
    Keymaster

Hello, this error is produced by Gravity From plugin on your website. Try just to turn off the error logging in your wp-config.php

Dan David
    Participant

This only happens when using this plugin extension though. I don’t have this issue any other time and error logging is already turned off. Is there anything else that could be causing this? Is it possible there is some version compatibility issues or something?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Turn Your Store Into

Cash Machine

Enter email and get FREE eBook with

best dropshipping tips for 2020

guide box

By entering your email, you agree to receive marketing

emails from Ali2woo. You can unsubscribe any time.

Thank you!

Check Your E-mail & Start Downloading

Thank you for your interest in our e-book. We’ve sent you an email with a download link - simply click it, and start downloading

Download our free ebook:

Turn Your Store Into Cash Machine