AliExpress Dropshipping forum - Best Practice to Update Product to Use Dif Aliexpress SKU?

Home AliExpress Dropshipping Forum Ali2Woo Tools Ali2Woo plugin Best Practice to Update Product to Use Dif Aliexpress SKU?

• Author
    Participant

Hello,

I’m sure this is a common enough occurrence, however I’d like to hear how everyone is handling this.

Scenario: Import product using ali2woo. Stock is depleted or perhaps sale ended or whatever situation on Aliexpress causes you to want to select a different vendor to sell the product through (same product diff vendor). I’ve tested just swapping the SKU, it works to an extent though I imagine on a product with variation this could cause an issue.

Is there a better way than to delete the product & reimport the product from the new vendor?

Thanks!

Nick
    Participant

Thanks, I missed that KB article somehow! Looks good.

Admin
    Keymaster

By the way in the latest plugin release, we added a feature that changes product SKU automatically.
    It generates a random code instead of the imported product and its variations. You can see new SKU codes right in the Import List.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Turn Your Store Into

Cash Machine

Enter email and get FREE eBook with

best dropshipping tips for 2020

guide box

By entering your email, you agree to receive marketing

emails from Ali2woo. You can unsubscribe any time.

Thank you!

Check Your E-mail & Start Downloading

Thank you for your interest in our e-book. We’ve sent you an email with a download link - simply click it, and start downloading

Download our free ebook:

Turn Your Store Into Cash Machine