AliExpress Dropshipping forum - Ali2woo Dropshipping plugin Purchase code

Home AliExpress Dropshipping Forum Ali2Woo Tools Ali2Woo plugin Ali2woo Dropshipping plugin Purchase code

• Author
    Participant

A good day to you all! I have a quick question about the Ali2Woo plugin I just recently bought.

In the description it says you have support for 6 months. But what if my purchase code gets somehow invalid (it broke, or someone magicly got a way to steal the code from me).
    How does this work within the support section. Do I have a chance to contact you guys when I don’t have support anymore, with the question to receive a new purchase code, and make the old one invalid.
    Long story short: Am I sure I can keep using the plugin for a lifetime (like I bought it), also when something happens to my code when my support months are over.

Greetings!

Admin
    Keymaster

Hello, the purchase code is a license that you get on codecanyon. Do you have the access to the codecanyon account? Please send a request to our support center: https://support.ali2woo.com/

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Turn Your Store Into

Cash Machine

Enter email and get FREE eBook with

best dropshipping tips for 2020

guide box

By entering your email, you agree to receive marketing

emails from Ali2woo. You can unsubscribe any time.

Thank you!

Check Your E-mail & Start Downloading

Thank you for your interest in our e-book. We’ve sent you an email with a download link - simply click it, and start downloading

Download our free ebook:

Turn Your Store Into Cash Machine