Ali2Woo google chrome extension allows you :
- add products to your site directly from AliExpress
- highlight e-Packet products on AliExpress website
- fulfill orders automatically and collect tracking IDs to send your clients
How to setup the extension?
You need install Ali2Woo Google Chrome extension and then configure it properly to use these features. You will see new icon on the search panel of your Chrome browser.
Click on the icon with right mouse button and then new contex menu appear below the icon, click on the Options menu item there.
Now you should see the Options page.
Here you can connect your WooCommerce stores to the extension.
You need connect at least one store.
Recently, we have simplified a process of connection to your website.
In previous versions you had to enter your login, password and domain name to create the connection.
Now everything is easier!
You need just copy-paste a special key-link from Ali2Woo plugin settings.
Go to Ali2Woo settings > API Keys
Click Add key
Then, a new key will be generated.
Don’t forget to save the changes!
After that, copy your key to clipboard.
And paste it in your Chrome extension settings.
Now press Add Store and a new row appear.
Tick the checkbox new your store to make it active.
And that’s it!
What additional parameters available for the extension?
There are several parameters which change Ali2Woo chrome extension behaviour.
- Default shipping method that need to be highlighted on AliExpress website. Also its value is used as default method in order fulfillment.
- Default shipping country should be set to desired ship-to country to highlight products on AliExpress website. For example, if you want to highlight ePacket products which should be shipped to USA, you need set the apropriate settings.
- Currency – you can change the currency used for price calculation when you see the products on AliExpress
- Custom note – use it to overwrite the order note during the order fulfillment
- Override phone number – use it to overwrite the order phone number during the order fulfillment
The easiest way to do that if you just open the extension Options page and click on the checkbox you use to set the active store, after that the parameters will be synced.
If you have several stores added on your Chrome extension Options page, you need tick that one you want to sync and use to import products.