This post includes all information about the Ali2Woo Google Chrome extension. It will help you to better automate your drop shipping daily routine tasks.
So, let’s get started:
- 1. How to install the Ali2Woo Google Chrome extension?
- 2. How to connect your store to the extension?
- 3. How to switch between connected stores?
- 4. How to filter products with the ePacket shipping method?
- 5. How to import any product from AliExpress?
- 6. How to import products in bulk from AliExpress?
- 7. How to place order automatically on AliExpress?
1. How to install the Ali2Woo Google Chrome extension?
The extension works only on the Google Chrome browser and only on the computer. It will not work on a tablet or mobile phone.
Follow these steps to install it:
- Open the Ali2Woo Google Chrome extension page
- Click Add to Chrome.
After that the new extension badge will appear on your Chrome`s search panel.
2. How to connect your store to the extension?
To connect a new store, click on the extension badge with right mouse button.
You will see a new context menu , just click on the Options item.
On the Options page you’re able to connect your website.
This is a simple process, just copy-paste the API Key link from the Ali2Woo plugin settings:
- Go to Ali2Woo plugin settings > API Keys
- Click Add key
Then, a new key will be generated, just copy the API Key link to clipboard.
Paste it in your Chrome extension settings.
Now press Add Store and a new row appear.
Tick the checkbox new your store to make it active.
And that’s it!
3. How to switch between connected stores?
If you have several stores connected to the Ali2Woo Chrome extension, you need to choose an active store.
To do that just tick a checkbox near the desired store-row.
4. How to filter products with the ePacket shipping method?
The Ali2Woo Chrome extension allows to find the products with ePacket shipping method.
In fact, you can filter products basing on different shipping options (not only the ePacket).
To do that click on the Chrome extension badge with left mouse button.
Let’s list all parameters available in this window:
- Default shipping method – what shipping method to highlight
- Default shipping country – set the destination country you want to check the default shipping method for.
- Currency – what currency to use for calculation
5. How to import any product from AliExpress?
You can import any product from AliExpress into your store.
When you hover on some product, the extension shows the import-button
So just click on it and import the product in a few seconds.
6. How to import products in bulk from AliExpress?
Also you can import products in bulk from AliExpress.
This feature is available on AliExpress category page and in store categories too.
Just click on “Import all products” button.
The Ali2Woo Chrome extension will import all products one by one in a bulk mode.
It will show your the progress of this process.
7. How to place order automatically on AliExpress?
The Ali2Woo Google Chrome extension lets you process orders containing AliExpress products quicker than doing it manually.
Learn how to use the order fulfillment feature.